Living room upholstered furniture by Lancer has been one of the most trusted brands of upholstered furniture companies since 1969.
The company started in an old three story building in Star, North Carolina. Over the years they have grown and now are in three modern manufacturing plants that cover 200,000 square feet. The first plant is a state-of-the-art facility that houses high speed digital cutting equipment that they use to cut and build the frames for their award-winning furniture.
They assemble cushions in their second facility. Lancer uses the highest density foam because that makes the furniture more comfortable and offers more support.
Applying a patented process, Lancer uses multi-layers for the core for the cushions, starting with the highest density foam, then two layers of soft foam are wrapped with a layer of polyester fiber. Having these layers helps ensure that the cushions and fabric last longer and keep its original shape.
We at Amish Outlet & Gift Shop carry Living Room Upholstered Furniture by Lancer because we believe that Lancer makes the best upholstered furniture with classic lines and lasting beauty, something our customers appreciate.
Sectional sofas from Lancer furniture 110 Sectional series.
7 Reasons Why People Love Living Room Upholstered Furniture by Lancer
- Quality: Lancer’s logo is “Quality Furniture Crafted by Quality People Since 1969”. Our customers who bought Lancer furniture agree with it and are very pleased with their choice.
- Design Choices: Lancer offers several categories of quality hand-crafted upholstered furniture from Traditional to Contemporary to Country to Transitional.
- Total Comfort: Comfort is of prime importance in upholstered furniture by Lancer. All filling materials are selected with comfort in mind.
- Durability: All materials are selected by Lancer for durability. Materials for frame and springs are built for lasting durability. All frames are interlocked, glued and stapled. For extra strength and rigidity they build the legs in the frame on some of the furniture. Lancer uses the most dense high quality foam for their cushions. Cushions are double wrapped for lasting wear.
- Eco Friendly Manufacturer: Lancer not only recycles their production waste whenever possible, but they also use recycled and renewable materials.
- Easy to Customize: Customers today take great pride in creating their own style for their home whether its one room or several rooms. Lancer upholstered furniture comes in multitude of fabrics and finishes to accommodate any taste. A wide selection of our designer fabrics. From classic prints, solids, transitional, cottage, and country style fabrics.
- Made in the U.S.A.: The vast majority of construction materials used by Lancer are Made in the USA.